Every day specialists of Medical evacuation team deliver emergency medical care to the injured and patients on the federal level and conduct medical evacuation. Experienced medical personnel provides every day and emergency preparedness.
Structure and main lines of Medical evacuation team’s activity:
Operational dispatcher department:
· Day-and-night work of dispatcher console;
· Accepting applications;
· Supervision of mobile teams work;
· Interaction with responsible offices-on- duty of the territorial centres for disaster medicine, first-aid stations, airport medical posts, etc.
· Coping with organizational and practical problems of medical evacuation on the federal level;
· Cooperation with departments, federal and regional medical institutions, insurance and assist-companies, consular institutions and
· Medical evacuation, including air-medical, in the Russian Federation and from abroad by different vehicles
· Organization and conducting on-site consultations with different specialists
· Referral specialists to deliver secondary medical care to the patients
· Telemedicine consultations
123182, Москва, ул. Щукинская, д.5 Полная информация и схема проезда
© 2009-2018 ФГБУ “Всероссийский центр медицины катастроф ”Защита” Минздрава России”