1. Material submitted to “Disaster Medicine” journal should not have been published elsewhere. If it was previously published in its entirety or in part the author should inform of it the editorial staff of the journal.
2. The manuscript should be officially solicited by the institution where it was prepared. The names of the authors and expert judgement should be included. It should be additionally pointed out who of the authors is a doctoral candidate. The manuscript should bear signatures of all the authors.
The following information on every author should be supplied in compliance of the new requirements of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles: full name (surname, first name, patronymic), place of employment (institution name – in Russian and in English), position, service address, telephone number, e-mail address. The information should be on a separate sheet of paper.
3. The manuscript should be forwarded in two versions simultaneously:
– two paper copies with authors’ signatures - by regular mail;
– electronic version (by e-mail or on CD-R disk mailed with paper copies).
4. The manuscript should be on one side of A4 paper, in Times New Roman 14 points font, 1.5 spaced, in Microsoft Word format with the extension *.doc.
5. An abstract should be attached to the manuscript (GOST 7.9–95 “Informative abstract and indicative abstract. General requirements”) as well as key words, both of them in Russian and English. They should not be longer than one page.
6. Formulas should be in printed form. Illustrations, photographs, graphics and diagrams should be in separate files:
– illustrations should be sharply defined and contrasty;
– photographs should be in tiff or jpg format at a resolution not less than 300 dpi;
– graphics and diagrams should be in the format of the program they were elaborated (Excel, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator).
7. Tables should contain only relevant information presented with integrated statistically processed data. All the tables should be titled and numbered. All explanations should be placed in footnotes.
8. Physical units and definitions adopted in SI - the International System of Units (GOST 9867–61) and generally accepted abbreviations of unit symbols and terms should be used.
9. The research article should be followed by a bibliographic list drawn up in accordance with GOST Р 7.0.5–2008 “Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of making”. The list items should be numbered consecutively.
10. The manuscript – an abstract, a bibliographic list, 3-4 illustrations and captions included – should not be longer than 15 pages.
11. The publication is free of charge for doctoral candidates.
12. In case of non-compliance with the requirements mentioned above the editorial staff is entitled to refer the manuscript back.
The mailing address: 123182 Moscow, 5 Shchyukinskaya St., ARCDM “Zaschita” “Disaster Medicine” journal editorial office.
Tel.: +7 (499) 190 59 60
123182, Москва, ул. Щукинская, д.5 Полная информация и схема проезда
© 2009-2014 ФГБУ “Всероссийский центр медицины катастроф ”Защита” Минздрава России”